Monday, February 4, 2008

Funk

I have been wishing and hoping for Spring and have realized it the last few weeks in the things I dress my kids in, the things I want to eat and even how I decorated these cookies. I am ready anytime for a bit of sunshine and good weather. During the summer, we spend half our days out in the yard and love it. It can come anytime!

I am in a funk. Really need to snap out of it. I am blaming it on the snow, the cold weather, and the hibernating we have tended to do this winter. Thus the boring, lack of blog posts. I promise something exciting. Maybe even some pictures! Just need to get them off that camera and edited (one thing I hate about RAW) but trying to streamline the editing process too. We'll see what happens. Anyone else just feel blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment