Thursday, October 30, 2008

Is that Me?

Please tell me that I am not the only one that pictures themselves differently than they really are. I really don't picture myself as the overstuffed person that I am. In highschool, it was the other way around. I thought for sure I was fatter than ever. I really wish I would have realized then that I was just perfect. Now, I will walk by a mirror in the store or see a reflection and think, ewwwww. That's me?!?!?!?!

A while back, I had The Gent take a lovely, lovely Biggest Loser picture of me (you know in a sports bra like they wear on the show). No, I am not about to share. I would scare you all away. And well. . .it is scary. It scares me and it is me. That was about 18.5 lbs ago. I always get to the 20 or 30 lb. mark by changing my diet, and randomly exercising and then I just quit focusing on it. Well, this time is going to be different. Since we are scheduling and planning everything else around this place, we now have a new workout schedule/routine (we, as in The Gent decided to do it with me). I am excercising my butt off every night (hopefully literally). I just need to keep the motivation going.

I'm thinking life size biggest loser picture right in front of the treadmill? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment