Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twin Babes

I thought I would pass this info along for anyone who might be interested in twins. My heart aches that they are up at Primary's just waiting for a family.

Go here to read the story. Go here to the agency website.

I wish I had a million dollars :-) I would adopt until our house was bursting at the seams. And as much as I always say that you never think about the money again, it does play a factor which is the sad and honest truth.

And I do feel the need to put a disclaimer just like Mrs. R did on Heart to Heart because I have some very close friends who had, shall I say, a more than rough experience through H to H and it has been gutt wrenching to watch them deal with them. Their adoptions ended up costing them double. So, I'll just leave it at that and if you do consider it, I would love to share their experience so that you can go in with your eyes wide open. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment