Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Boutique-ing it Out

This weekend, the ladies and I from The R House Couture will be debuting our line of adoption related shirts and onesies and a new line of pendant necklaces at the Belle Boutique. Of course we will have our fabulous necklace line as well including tons of one of a kind designs. We will also be offering a discount on custom necklaces (can't beat that).

Come visit us!
We'd love to see you.

Mrs R and I will be there in full force and will be thinking of Sensei who is having surgery and will be in the hospital.


There will be over 40 vendors at the boutique. Such a great variety (although, who are we kidding, our booth will be the best!). There will also be a raffle every hour, one of the prizes will be a pair of our earrings (a pair that I love and want for myself!).

So, come join us even just to say hi.

1 comment:

  1. It was WONDERFUL to meet you, and my necklace? I LOVE it. Love it. I hope you made one with the same saying.

    ReplyDelete