Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Love


I have been missing scrapbooking lately and realize how much I really love creating something, capturing something and documenting personalities, pictures, and well, just our lives. I can't wait to start back up scrapbooking once a month with my girlfriends. We sort of get out of the routine during the holidays but by the time they are over, I am ready. Ready to get back to it. Ready to create. Ready to get organized. Ready to see what I come up with. My friends I scrapbook with are always making fun of my maticulous pages and detail but that is part of the fun of it all. When I have a few pages at the end of the night I just love it. These books are the last project I have really worked on which was for The Girl's birthday. I'm loving the little books and need to get back to just scrapbooking other pages so we'll see what I come up with. Hopefully I can keep sharing some of my pages/ideas. Mostly just because I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment