Thursday, September 18, 2008

12 Fabulous Years

As we celebrate our 12th anniversary today, I just want to tell you the top 12 things that I love about The Gent.

1. He is a rock. He stays calm amongst all of the storms we have in our lives and keeps me grounded and focused on what is important.

2. He is an amazing father. I love watching him with our children.

3. He constantly tells me what a great mother I am, even on the days that I feel like I am at my witts end.
4. He is a quiet, humble example to everyone around him.

5. He amazes me with his patience and love.

6. His smile and laugh always brighten my day and bring a smile to my face.

7. He is a hard worker and it allows me to be home with our children.

8. He has an unwaivering testimony in the gospel.

9. He puts up with me and lets me have my moments when I need them.
10. He has a sense of humor that completely catches you off guard because he is so quiet most of the time.

11. He supports me in everything I do.

12. He's one good looking guy (just in case you hadn't noticed). And that butt still gets me just like it did in the good 'ole Amber days when he wore his sweats and cooking apron. (I can see my mom rolling her eyes. . .Hi mom!).

Thank you, Gent for being the man that you are. For being such an amazing husband and father. For everything you do for our family. I love you so much and can only imagine how great the next twelve years are going to be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment