Monday, October 13, 2008

They Bring Sunshine

These two little people brighten my day more than anything (and that guy in the background does too but this post isn't about him). Here are just a few reasons:

1. They are hilarious together. They make each other laugh and say the funniest things to each other.

2. They are so sweet to each other (most of the time :-).

3. The Boy worries and always wants to protect The Girl.

4. The Girl loves giving The Boy hugs even when he doesn't want them.

5. Their laughter is the sweetest thing and always brings a smile to my face.

6. I love to find them sitting in The Boy's room reading books together.

7. I love overhearing their conversations (right now it's mostly The Boy talking to The Girl but The Girl jabbers and The Boy seems to know just what she is saying).

8. They love being silly and love to dance and sing.

9. They teach me something new every single day. I've learned more about myself in the last four years than ever before.

10. Their imaginations and love of learning intrigue me.

Dearest Boy, I love your energetic, curious personality. I love that you can make friends wherever you go and that you are so tender hearted, loving and caring. I love your vocabulary. You always bring a smile to my face with the funny things you say. I am always up for a rhino hug and love it when you want to cuddle with me in the morning. Thanks for being my "best-est buddy ever."

Little Miss, I love your sweet, loving personality. I love to watch you breaking out of your quiet little mold. I love that you want to try new things all of the time and that you love to do what we do. I love getting you up in the morning when you are still half asleep and just want your "bain-key." I love that your brother is your best friend and that you always want to be with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment