Sunday, November 16, 2008

Adoptions Do Happen

With so many crazy adoption stories out there, I feel like sometimes I am horrible in always being a positive voice in adoption. I am definitely not oblivious to the fact that adoption can be hard. There are failed adoptions, adoption scams, high risk adoptions, and all sorts of other crazy things that can happen in adoption, but even with that knowledge I can't help but remind those that are hoping to adopt that adoptions do happen.

I needed that reassurance while waiting three years for The Boy to join our family.

I needed hope.

I needed to hear positives in adoption rather than negatives.

I needed reassurance.


I needed support.

And I needed to know that I wasn't crazy in all of my wishing, hoping and dreaming.

And so I share with you this, and this, and this, and this and this.

Adoptions do happen!

And when they do, you have to let it all soak in.

No comments:

Post a Comment