Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

Happy New Year everyone!

Every year, as we start a new one, I love looking back at all of my resolutions and seeing what I have accomplished the year before.


I am a huge list person.

There is something about making a list and crossing things off once they are completed that I just love and adore. And although I never really post my list of resolutions anywhere, I always look back at it to see how far I've come. 2008 has been a very productive year and my list was almost all accomplished.

This year is different, I am not making a list. I am not going to think of all of the things I would "like" to work on or do. Hopefully some of those things will just happen because they are on my mind and in the works if that makes sense. This year, I am focusing on just one thing that has never gotten crossed off the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment