Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I need sleep

It is so late (or way too early depending on how you look at it).

I can't sleep.

It's becoming a regular thing. I'm wide awake with a million thoughts running through my head on a regular basis. I wish I could just turn my brain off sometimes so that I could really get a good nights sleep.


I am an analyzer. I analyze every little aspect of my life and am constantly wondering why things happen and what I am supposed to be doing.

My husband can always tell when I am overanalyzing things. He reminds me that breaking things down and worrying about things outside of our control doesn't do any good. If he were here, I might be sleeping rather than letting a million trivial things consume my thoughts because he'd remind me of that. So, I guess I am just reminding myself.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment