Saturday, September 28, 2013

Laser Hair Removal Follow-Up

Remember the manbeard? I am happy to tell you that after just a few months of laser hair removal, it is almost non-existent. I am feeling much less...manly. I still have some peach fuzz that grows (don't we all) but I definitely don't worry about it every. single. day. like I was when the manbeard was in full force. I touch a few little hairs about once a week and other than that, I am no longer worrying about my pesky beard. Hallelujah!
The laser hair removal treatments take less than five minutes and are not uncomfortable at all. I normally use Dr. Numb but the last time I completely forgot until I got to my appointment. While it was warm (it is a laser afterall), it wasn't painful. And since it is so fast and I had cool air blowing on my face, it wasn't a big deal.
The technician's at Elase are awesome and even ask where the thickest parts of my man beard were so they could go over them another time. I love that because those are the spots I definitely don't want to see coming back!
Goodbye manbeard! I wish I could say that I will miss you but I am more than happy to see you go.

Follow @elasespas on Instagram for specials, beauty tips and giveaways!

Full Disclosure: While I am working with Elase and receiving services in exchange for sharing my opinion, my opinions and experiences are all my own.

5 comments:

  1. Since the times when bearded ladies in Victorian travelling fairs were displayed for entertainment and ridicule, Western society has nurtured a stigma about excess hair. 除毛

    ReplyDelete
  2. The attention to detail is incredible. I've been reading your posts since discovering your website, and I just wanted to let you know how much I've enjoyed them.
    Roof Cleaning Port Coquitlam

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fascinating and educational blog. I'm glad I came across this page. I finally found what I was looking for. Every day, I visit your blog in the hopes of learning something new. I appreciate it and look forward to your next update.
    contract killers for hire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I consider it a favor that I discovered this because I'm usually looking for fascinating topics and articles. I hope you will continue to add content in the future.
    Fliesenleger Pinneberg

    ReplyDelete