Thursday, January 10, 2008

This Computer

I have never really realized how much I depend on my computer. I just jump on and can do whatever I need to do. I know right where everything is and can find it and it justs work without issue. My bro got a new computer and thought we could all do a computer swap. We were up for it because he is always getting the newest and best and so anything he has is a step up for us. So, he built his new computer, we got his "old" one which is still much faster and better than what we have had and my parents got our "old" one also a huge step up for them. Great trade for everyone.

Now here I sit reloading every little program and resetting every little thing back to the way it was, to the way I was loving it without realizing it. I am missing just having what I need right there. Needless to say, it is still a work in progress. My bro keeps telling me it will be worth it when everything works so much faster. Especially my Photoshop. I believe him. I think :-) I am still just waiting to see the benefits of the switch. Sigh. Here I go to reload office. We'll try it one more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment