I have been tagged by Amanda to list six things about myself. I'll try to make them something you might not know :-)
1) I am afraid of the dark. Hate it. Even if it is just turning off all the lights for the night and walking upstairs. I flip the lights off and run (seriously, run) up the stairs and down the hall because I hate being alone in the dark.
2) I am a night owl. I love staying up at night and love to sleep in. Too bad I have a built in alarm clock named Landon who can live on very little sleep.
3) I come from a family of 10. 8 kids. I am second oldest and my youngest sister is 14. No wonder my poor mom tunes everything out.
4) I worry about the most frivolous things. Things people say, what people think, the list goes on and on.
5) I am the Primary President in my ward. I was put into Primary the week after we moved into our house five years ago and have never left. Teacher, counselor, and now the President for the last three years.
6) I love entertaining. While that has become harder with two kids in the mix I still really love it and miss it. I miss my friends!