Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Me Talk to Daddy"

Yesterday, after sitting on the side of the road for an hour and a half in our broken down car (a lovely story to come later), we finally get the kids in The Gent's car and I was talking to him about the tow truck and The Girl says,

"Mommy, no talk to daddy. Me talk to daddy, ok."

Thinking how funny it was I wanted to clarify and said, "You don't want me to talk to daddy because you want to?" and she said, "yes." So, I told her to go ahead and talk to him for a minute. She mumbled something in the foreign language that she speaks half of the time and then said, "tanks mommy" and turns to The Gent, gets better situated in her car seat, looks up at him, smiles with her I'm so cute sort of smile (because she is) and says, "mmmmm Hi daddy" and that was it. That's all she wanted to say.

Hilarious I tell you. Especially after the long afternoon we had had. She's only two. Where does she come up with this stuff. She's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment