Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just the Best

Have you ever had something that you just love so much that you can't live without it. Even being apart for a day makes you a little bit worried and crazy and you just crave it. It's been such a long time since I have truly felt like I needed something. I sometimes feel like I am just constantly taking care of my family and doing things for everyone else (not complaining here, I love doing it, I'm just saying). Sometimes I feel guilty when I crave something for myself and I know that I just can't live without it.

I am not talking about food here (although you know how much I really love food). I am talking about the 3 Musketeers. I feel like one of the 3 Musketters when I am with my two BFF's. They are the best. Always there for you as a sounding board, there to support you when you need it, there to laugh with, cry with, have fun with, go to lunch with, make a Target run with. That kind of friend.

I love it.

I crave it.

I need it.

I just hope I am there for them when they need me as much as they are for me.

Love the 3 Musketeers and I just can't seem to get enough of them these days

.