Sunday, April 19, 2009

Just the Best

Have you ever had something that you just love so much that you can't live without it. Even being apart for a day makes you a little bit worried and crazy and you just crave it. It's been such a long time since I have truly felt like I needed something. I sometimes feel like I am just constantly taking care of my family and doing things for everyone else (not complaining here, I love doing it, I'm just saying). Sometimes I feel guilty when I crave something for myself and I know that I just can't live without it.

I am not talking about food here (although you know how much I really love food). I am talking about the 3 Musketeers. I feel like one of the 3 Musketters when I am with my two BFF's. They are the best. Always there for you as a sounding board, there to support you when you need it, there to laugh with, cry with, have fun with, go to lunch with, make a Target run with. That kind of friend.

I love it.

I crave it.

I need it.

I just hope I am there for them when they need me as much as they are for me.

Love the 3 Musketeers and I just can't seem to get enough of them these days

.

9 comments:

  1. that is a beautiful picture of you!! I am so glad you three have eachother!! best friends are truly the BEST!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's beautiful! And the three of you look like you're in high school. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moosh, come on over anytime. I'm sure we could squeeze you in. Does that make it the 4 Musketeers? We might need to make our own treat for craft night since 3 Musketeer bars would no longer work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post...so sweet, makes me teary tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. um, did you give out any business cards?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I passed out about half of mine. How about you?

    ReplyDelete