Friday, May 1, 2009

Pandora Goodness

Last night I attended a Red Carpet event at Goldsmith Jewelers and have to say, I have fallen in love with the store. My good friend, Mrs. R has always told me how much she loves it and now I can see why. The store has a fabulous layout, a large production area (which I really loved learning about) and of course fabulous jewelry which I adored trying on; not to mention watches that cost more than my car that I, in all honesty, wouldn't mind having. We can all dream, right. :-) To top it off, the owner, Wil, and his son Trevor are just hilarious and Matt, who is just too cute (ask for him if you go in) loves what he does and you can just tell.


Now, let's talk Pandora. Oh my, how I love it. Goldsmith Jewelers is an exclusive dealer of the Pandora jewelry line.

I am wearing my very own Pandora bracelet and adore it!
(So much so that I don't know if I'll take it off and I also don't know how long I can truly go without heading back to Goldsmith Jewelers to add a few more beads to it.)

I love it for a few reasons. First, I love how the beads screw on so that you can keep them where you want them on the bracelet. I also love how easy the clasp is to take on and off. I love the variety of beads and how you can mix and match whatever you like to make your own style of bracelet. I think the danglies are my favorite. The beads start at just $25 and are handmade from sterling silver and/or 14K gold and some are even accented with precious stones. And last but not least, I love that this bracelet makes the perfect gift that you can personalize and also keep adding to for any special occasion. A charm for my birthday, a few charms for Mother's Day, a charm just because, a few charms for Christmas (Gent, I hope you are paying attention).
Goldsmith Jewelers is such a fabulous place that I thought you should all get a chance to visit them.

If you aren't in Provo, believe me, it is worth the drive!

They were kind enough to give all of my readers a free strand of pearls (a $99 value). All you have to do is print this coupon off (while you are at it, print one for your mom, your sister, and your friend because you know they will all want to come with you) and make a lunch date out of it all while getting a free strand of pearls.

Photobucket
What could be better.

It's just in time for Mother's Day.
(Just make sure you go this week as the offer goes through Saturday, May 9th.)

Also, be sure to stay tuned for a fabulous Goldsmith Jeweler giveaway coming tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. looks like I need to take a trip to Provo soon!!! that store sounds AMAZING!!! Greg is going to provo tomorrow I just might need to send him there to get me some pearls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun night, lady. Umm . . . next time you are so close to my hood, I better hear from you!

    If you need more Pandora, give me a call. I'm always up for some jewelry shopping (and of course lunch)!

    ReplyDelete