Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And the winner is...

Kam-a-Lam who said, "I would love to go get something! *fingers crossed*"

Kamie, it looks like crossing your fingers worked!
(OK, and maybe the extra entries from posting about it on your blog, following my blog, and following me on Twitter helped too :-)

Enjoy your $50 Goldsmith Jeweler coupon, look for an email in your inbox shortly with the deets. And don't forget to head to Goldsmith by Saturday to redeem it.

Thank heavens for random.org for picking a winner so that I didn't have to because I hate feeling like I am leaving anyone out.

And for those of you who haven't gone to Goldsmith Jewelers for your free pearl necklace, you still have until Saturday.
(Just a little reminder so that no one feel left out)

Goldsmith Jewelers
120 N. University Ave.
Provo, UT 84601
Tel: (801) 375-5220

Store HoursMon to Fri: 10-6
Saturday: 10-6
Sunday: Closed

2 comments:

  1. yeah for KAMIE!! so Greg got to the jewlery store today at 6:15, BARELY CLOSED after his long drive to Provo!! BUMMER!!!

    ReplyDelete