Thursday, August 27, 2009

Introducing R House Couture

I'd like to introduce you to our brand new Etsy shop called The R House Couture.

Together with
Kim and Mrs. R, we have been working on this project for almost a year. It all started with a little idea from Mrs. R, we went crazy brainstorming and the ideas grew and grew.

Like Mrs. R, I am sure that my family is thinking "another endeavor?!?!?!" but adoption is something that I love and adore. And because we are hoping to adopt again, this is a great way that you can support our adoption.

We currently have some fantastic stering silver necklaces and will be adding many more adoption related items in the coming months. Just a few things on the horizon include onesies, running shirts, jewelry, family trees ...and maybe even a custom adoption baby book.

Check out the items we have listed. They are all handmade, each unique and all adoption related.
(hope and wish necklace with distressed red bead and turquoise)

click here for details and description.


This is my personal favorite that I chose out of the bunch and I love wearing it. Although I can't wait to sneak a few minutes to make a custom necklace of my own with my kids names on it (a custom option we will be offering shortly)!

1 comment:

  1. Leish! You updated your blog! Yay! I love the necklaces you fine ladies have created. So perfect for adoption among many other things.

    ReplyDelete