Wednesday, September 2, 2009


this is where Mrs. R and Kimmie will be tonight and I am hoping to join them a bit later.
join us.

below is the invitation from katie.
We will be debuting our new designs.



If you live or will be in the Salt Lake area this Wednesday, September 2, be sure to stop by my Scentsy party in Taylorsville (5255 s Queenswood Drive) between 7-8:30. It's an open house so you're welcome to come and go as you'd like.

The new Fall/Winter catalog just came out and I'll have all the new scents there to sample. I'll also be offering hostess benefits to anyone who generates at least $150 in sales. Even if your friends can't make it to the party but want to send an order with you, it will count toward your total.

But the most exciting part about this night will be the opportunity to meet Mrs. R from The R House, and Kim, from Simply Me as well as purchase items from their brand new R House Couture shop. For anyone who might not be familiar with these two powerhouse women, they are both champions for the cause of adoption, children and families in general, not to mention fabulous writers and beautiful people. Even if you have no personal experience with adoption these are two ladies you will want to meet!

Plus, anyone who makes both a Scentsy and an R House purchase that night will receive an extra gift.

This is going to be such a fun, unique night that I guarantee you won't want to miss! Even if we've never met IRL, please consider coming and changing that fact. We'll have lots of food and giveaways throughout the night so really there's no reason not to come! For more details or to get the address of the party, email me at benkatieandkiara@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm so happy that you guys are now up and running! Good luck. I can't wait to get my own fab necklace.

    ReplyDelete