Saturday, May 12, 2012

Free Printable: Mother's Day

Mother's Day for me means much more than just celebrating the fact that I get to be a mom to three of the most adorable yahoos on the planet! I am blessed to have a wonderful mom, a fabulous mother-in-law and an adopted mom (not sure if I adopted her or she adopted me) and three birth moms to celebrate with on Mother's Day & Birth Mother's Day (which is the day before Mother's Day each year). Not to mention the dozens of other amazing women in my life that are such wonderful examples to me and my children. I am grateful for each of them. 
Free printable here.   

I am sure that I am not the only one who cannot believe it is May, let alone Mother's Day already! A little ribbon and a tag go a long way so I thought I'd share the tag I whipped up for some little gifts I am making.

Have a fabulous weekend celebrating all of the wonderful women in your lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment