Thursday, June 20, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gift: Free Printable

It feels like almost everyone on the planet is out of school already except for our school which is year-round. So, this is for all of my friends and neighbors that are still looking for the perfect teacher appreciation gift. Don't fret, I have an easy gift with a free-printable just for you.

Remember this tutorial on a drink holder flower container? It really is just to cute to not make over and over again.
My kids absolutely love picking out flowers, especially when I tell them to pick out enough to fill this container. Then we added a hand written note from me and the kids. We mixed it up with a little pick that says, "Thank you for helping me learn and grow this year" and glued the free printable tag to a popsicle stick and stuck it in one of the plants.

It really is such a quick and easy teacher appreciation gift for the end of the year. And it is pretty adorable too.

Download the free printable tags here.

No comments:

Post a Comment